Freitag, 24. September 2010

Spy Bubble Mobile Spy Review

Let me tell you how the “Spy Bubble Mobile Spy” software saved my life.

Before I start, you should probably know that the Spy Bubble Mobile Software is a type of cell phone spy software that allows you to monitor another person via there cell phone without him or her even noticing it.

Many of us are searching for a mobile phone spy software because we have someone in our life in which we probably don’t trust. I know that I came close to experiencing a heartbreak myself if not for this special software.

Perhaps you are someone who thinks your spouse or boy/girlfriend might be cheating on you or you think he or she might have another secret relationship?
Or perhaps you are a parent who just want to monitor your children’s phone use because you are concerned for their safety?
Wait, maybe you are an employer and has an employee that is acting suspicious and you want to know what he is up to?


If any of the circumstances above apply to you, what should you do?

1st Option
Well I will tell you what I did.
I hired a private investigator who followed my spouse around all day to see what she was up to. And after paying $200/day at about $20/hour, I realize the money I was paying wasn’t worth it. Because all the investigator did was follow her and videotaped all she did, but we couldn’t hear what she was saying from the tape because everything was discreetly recorded from a distance. We didn’t know who she was talking to, so I couldn’t do any cell phone eavesdropping and we couldn’t tell what she was talking about. Even worse, we had no clue what was happening on the screen since she was texting most of the time. So I realized that the whole investigating thing was a waste of time and money.
2nd Option
Here is what I finally did.
I counted my losses and got a copy of the Spy Bubble Mobile Spy. This is simply the best cell phone tapping software ever. I finally had the ability not only to tell who’s number was calling her but I can also see every single text message she was sending. The spy bubble was like my own little cell phone surveillance system. I didn’t need an investigator to follow her because spy bubble mobile spy system came with a tracking software that helped me see where she was ant that is when I realized that she was lying when she kept telling me she was going to the mall.
Let’s just make a long story short by saying that the spy bubble mobile spy software helped me to end the relationship early in a nice and clean way before the situation got worse.

The spy bubble mobile spy software took out all the guessing and helps you see what the other person is up to. If have someone that you need to spy on without letting the person know, then in my honest opinion, this is the software for you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen